Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
This overview describes the general organization and structure of Universal Horizon Energy’s HS&E Management System.
Safety is fundamental in all Universal Horizon Energy services for high service quality and this cannot be achieved without strict adherence to very safe working practices and procedures.
- It is the obligation and intention of Horizon Energy to provide all its employees/workers with safe and non-hazardous working conditions.
- It is the responsibility of all Supervisors to inspect, instruct and ensure that safety is the primary consideration in all our operations.
- The Operational Supervisors are responsible for the prevention of accidents to customers, third party and loss or damage to equipment and property.
- Supervisors are expected to familiarize themselves with and train their workers to understand the rules, regulations, laws and standards as set forth by Horizon Energy.
- It is the obligation of all Horizon Energy employees/workers to comply with rules, laws, regulations and standards as set forth by the company and that of the country in which we operate.
- Employees/workers have to comply with Horizon Energy safety rules, that is wear safety clothing and equipment whenever applicable.
- Supervisors will be evaluated on their performances in accident prevention and safety promotion.
- Violation of safety regulations may constitute a re-evaluation of contracts for renewal or cancellation..
Illegal use of drugs and working under the influence of alcohol constitute cause for immediate re-evaluation and possibly cancellation of project contracts.